Thursday 22 July 2010

the underground's a drag

some kid nearly fell under a train yesterday but then his mum pulled him out super quick. he slipped down the large gap between the platform and the train. those gaps are getting worryingly wider, i think "they're" testing us. i also got super envious of people walking onto the platform with umbrellas 'cause i left mine in the cinema hall, SO not like me, i never forget/leave/misplace/lose things ever. a couple caught me looking at them while they were kissing which is never too much of a good thing, they made me feel like a total creep. i wasn't even intentionally looking at them, they just looked weird. also, when i was pretending to send texts on my phone in order to draw the least amount of attention to myself, i could see a shuffling man coming in my direction thinking he was going to rob me of my spare pair of shoes and/or virginity, but he didn't. thank god. the underground makes me fucking nervous, although the underground is made for musicians like cat power etc so i just listened to her on my little shitty decrepit ipod and semi fell asleep.

2 comments:

  1. I hate/love the underground. Weird shit always happens.

    Your blog is rad, and I like your film photos below.
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, i sort of half like it but there's way too many people you have to try and avoid. thanks! i really like yours too, sorta jealous of all of your nice clothes but where is your follow botton??? i've started following you via bloglovin' but i can't seem to follow you solely through this xox

    ReplyDelete