Monday 26 July 2010



i'm sick, someone put me out of my misery. i got up about an hour ago and had a mint aero mouse, two baguette slices of wholemeal bread and some irn bru for breakfast. i'll start eating healthily again as soon as my mum bothers to go food shopping, instead, she's entered her granddaughter, my neice, into a competition for cutest babies or something, i don't even know, slightly makes me feel a tiny bit ill, so she's away getting her pictures taken today which you have to pay for? although, if i'm gonna be honest, i don't think i've seen a child quite as attractive as skye before so she's got a good chance, plus if she wins, she wins a £1000 voucher for boring old debenhams (i need new make-up and a new bed frame so that £1000 could actually come in pretty handy). wait wait wait WHAT AM I SAYING? i don't want her to win, it would be superficial, weird and WRONG! yes, that is what i really think.

the above picture of us was taken a few weeks ago, she's got more of a "personality" now.

No comments:

Post a Comment