Sunday 12 September 2010


listening to menomena, something i haven't done for like a YEAR or something. hate forgetting about my favourite bands but love re-discovering them. also, they're playing here in december and i've been put on guestlist for it, LUCKY. can't wait. ummmmmm so much has happened over the last couple of weeks that i can't even begin to want to tell any of you, it will take far too long. my best friend is living in edinburgh and i'm going to visit her in 2 weeks YAY and stay over and shop in the salvation army down the road from her. we might not do that i'm just saying that. i'm doing an all nighter tonight because i haven't done any work over the course of the weekend because i'm a lazy shit and i have a whole bunch of stuff due tomorrow. so i'm staying up drinking coffee, eating cherry pie. two most favourite things everrrrrrrrrrrr!
ANOTHER THING is that i am definitely dying my hair again and this time i'm most definitely going ginger, well not totally, y'know.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Come over to the ginger side. Even though somewhere along the line my hair started turning brown...

    I love your blog. Hi. Edinburgh is wonderful, have a good time

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dyed my hair auburn last year and i really suited it because i have a sort of natural auburn tint to my hair anyway and now all of the dye is gone and my hair's just so...bland! so i'm dying it ginger!!!!!

    thank you! yours is great too and i know edinburgh is so lovely, i wouldn't like to live there though, i'm happy living in glasgow.

    ReplyDelete