Sunday 8 August 2010

this morning i've already eaten a sandwich, which in turn just added to my SEVERE TOOTHACHE. honestly, it's so painful, puts me off doing anything. i'm glad today's a sunday, i feel no obligation to go out and do anything. i started doing more stupid drawings of ugly girls again 'cause for a while i actually felt inspired. just now i'm listening to beach house and deciding between going in for a long bath or watching freaks and geeks in bed. i'm gonna take some solpadol (the strongest painkillers ever ever EVER) and maybe go for a kip. i'm unsure. later on though i plan to convince my boyfriend that hanging out with me today sounds like the best idea in the world. think he'll fall for it?


i miss my mum. i wish she'd just come back from holiday already.

No comments:

Post a Comment